STUDENT – HR & CEO OFFICE SUPPORT
You always wanted join a start-up at early stage with the potential to take-off into a big future? You are both: able to work accurately and in detail and at the same time you are a creative problem solver and willing learner to meet our daily challenges of growth and multi-tasking?
If this sounds like you, Testifi would be extremely happy to get to know you!
- We offer you insights into a fast growing, yet very international IT business and the way a start-up works and addresses potentials
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, dedicated and highly motivated colleagues
- Steep learning curve through on-the-job feedback
- Insights into the requirement of international growth & labour law requirements
- Quick assumption of responsibility and the potential to join the team after completion of University
- Home Office possible, as long as you are willing to join required onsite team meetings and events too
- Fair compensation. Promised.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Support Onboarding & Offboarding of employees in Germany, UK and Hungary and drawing up contracts
- Support international Freelancer-Management & our Erasmus Interns with their needs
- HR & payroll administration including master data maintenance via our HR Management Systems BambooHR & PayFit
- Create and maintain policy & procedure documentation on our Confluence-Platform
- Deliver recruiting support (screening of incoming applications, coordination of CodeSubmit Assessments, candidate communication)
- Overlook incoming invoices and coordination of proper interaction with accounting/external tax consultant
- Responsible or co-responsible for new HR projects on demand
- Assistant of the CEO for office related organisational needs
- You are studying business administration, psychology or a comparable course of study in a higher semester (4th plus)
- You can reliably support us with 15-20 hours per week.
- You have ideally gained first practical experience in recruiting in an IT environment (start-ups, consulting)
- You are curious to learn and to grow with your challenges
- You are ambitious and work in a structured way and you are able to work in English on a daily base
- You are a “people person” and you find it easy to get in touch with a wide variety of people.
- A must: Very good written and spoken German and English.
We are a Munich based scale-up with a big vision. We’re here to redefine how software is tested and delivered. We work at the coalface of digitalisation, enabling enterprise companies like BMW, Vodafone and Amazon to deliver code from development to production in hours if not minutes.