SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER – (m/f/x)
We are looking for a detail orientated engineers committed to results. We want self-contained developers that know how to hold their own.
Scope and responsibilities:
We want people who love to code and love to overcome the challenges of complex technical topics. We don’t just want you to engage, we want you to own your topics, to go deep and take things to the next level.
We need people with a deep know-how in delivering quality code from specification through to operations. People that know how to protect the build. To succeed in this role, it’s not enough just to be an excellent developer, you have to know how to build and own the Continuous Integration Toolchain.
Deep knowledge in all of the following is expected: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Maven, Jenkins,… but we want you to bring your own game and initiatives to party, if you have a good solution then we will listen.
Your profile will put a smile on our faces if you know some of the following: Front-end Development experience.
Innovation, excellence and remote work is part of the DNA of our company, if you can deliver, we don’t mind where you work from.
- Proven industry track record
- A solid Software related degree
- Experimental yet structured approach of software development
- Deep working knowledge of Java development is desired
- Integration understanding with AWS, Jenkins, Maven, is desired
- Think big and long term
- Open and pleasant form of communication
- Fluent business English (both verbal and written)