SENIOR DevOps ENGINEER – (m/f/x)
We are looking for a detail orientated engineers committed to results. We want self-contained developers that know how to hold their own.
Scope and responsibilities:
We want people who love to code and love to overcome the challenges of complex technical topics. We don’t just want you to engage, we want you to own your topics, to go deep and takes things to the next level.
We need people with a deep know-how in delivering quality code from specification through to operations. People that know how to protect the build. To succeed in this role, it’s not enough just to be an excellent developer, you have to know how to build and own the Continuous Integration Toolchain.
Deep knowledge in some or all of the following is expected: Java, Selenium, Maven, Ant, Cradle, Jenkins, Ansible, Dockers, Kubernetes, Elastic Stack or equivalent… but we want you to bring your own game and initiatives to party, if you have a good solution then we will listen.
Innovation, excellence and remote work is part of the DNA of our company, if you can deliver, we don’t mind where you work from.
- Proven industry track record
- A solid Software related degree
- Experimental yet structured approach of software development
- Deep working knowledge of Java development (or similar) is desired
- Integration understanding with AWS, Selenium, Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, Elastic Stack, Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Think big and long term
- Open and pleasant form of communication
- Fluent business English (both verbal and written)